Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Proud Moments

Being a parent there are definitely many proud moments with regard to our children. I am sure all the parents out there would agree we have warranted bragging rights over our children. Many of those moments are monumental and often documented with photos or in a diary of sorts. They might include a child’s first word, first step, first lost tooth, first birthday, first soccer goal, first dance and perhaps even a first kiss…actually the latter might fit better on the "Concerned Moments" list.

I had one of those proud, monumental moments while we were in the States and thought it only poignant to document it….


Skyler’s first Starbucks!

Definitely a very proud parental moment for me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how grown up and beautiful she is... and now she's drinking starbucks. :) Welcome to the addiction Skyler!

Momma Roar said...

I think that could be counted as brainwashing your child!!! ;-D

Susan said...

Another something for you and your daughter to share.
Susan

michelle said...

LOL LeAnn!

It was a glorified hot chocolate. No real coffee yet. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Leigh Ann, you've started something here and in 10 years Skyler will be blogging about the need for intervention to get off her addiction.

Michelle, I'm hanging my head in shame.


(Can't believe I did the same thing to my kids. Even spoon fed the last one coffee!!!)

Just Mom said...

Did I ever tell you about the time I smelled coffee breath on JS when he was three? I had left my coffee mug on the kitchen table while I went to check my e-mail. Apparently, I had been in my office too long and he got thirsty so he just helped himself to my coffee.