Friday, January 22, 2010

My Tony

Hey 24 fans, this one is for you....

Apparently some people feel that if something happens to Tony Almeida and he doesn't come back to life this time that Rich could take his part.

So what do you think...look-alikes?






To be fair, it could be said that Mr. Almeida is 'easy on the eyes' however "My Tony" is just down right hot!

FYI.....we are a Season behind America and only just found out Tony has turned to the dark side so please don't divulge how long Rich's career as Tony's stunt-double may or may not last.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny - i cannot tell you how many times we've had that conversations while watching 24!

michelle said...

So funny...how long has 24 been around and I'm just hearing the "Doesn't your husband look like Tony" comment." Our Pastor announced it to the whole church one Sunday.

I guess I see it if I squint my eyes and look quickly. ha!

Sohailah said...

I'm impressed that Rich agreed to the photo shoot - very funny!

Jen said...

Too funny!!! Hey a guy I work with is in South Africa right now. I asked if I could go along and just be able to come visit you but it was a no go. :o( Oh well, he had to rub it in that it was going to be in the 70's while being there and right now we are in a blizzard warning. Nice.

Momma Roar said...

This cracked me up! Love that show - but not watching this season. Got tired of it at the end of the seaons you're on.