Monday, August 25, 2008

Spring Fever

The days have beamed beautiful, sunny, WARM weather….ahhh!!

Temps have been in the 70’s and will hit 80 degrees later this week. My hubby is already complaining he is hot and wants to pull out the fans….me, I AM LOVING IT! Bring it on….I hate the cold and these temps are quite comfy for me!

To celebrate this gorgeous weather we pulled out the Barq’s Root beer from the America stash and made Root beer floats. This was a first for my kids; can you believe it? We don’t get root beer here and I am a bit anal when it comes to kids drinking pop but hey warm temps equal frosty treats!

Cheers to Spring Fever and many more days of fun in the sun! (For those of us in the southern hemisphere that is)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now I'm thrilled for you because we are still in gorgeous weather mode here. Come January we might have to talk again.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i have fall fever. even though i'm loving the relatively cool august, i am all about fall. i hope it lasts until spring:0)

Susan said...

Looks like all are enjoying.
Susan

Teresa said...

I agree with Heidi, I have fall fever, even though our crops need some more heat before we can welcome the cooler temps.

So happy that you are enjoying the warmth. The root beer floats look yummy!

Just Mom said...

Yay to Spring, but BRING ON THE FALL. :-D