Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Photo-less Wednesday

This is my first post since franzenfam conception not to have a photo. I am not sure what it is but I feel part of this blog thing at least for my blog is photos and every post must accompany a photo whether googled, stolen or actually captured with my own camera.

Why no photo then?....well I will shift the blame to my husband (don’t worry he is used to it and out of town so won’t read this anyway). He grabbed my camera for his trip leaving me the one without the right cables for my computer. I do have a cute picture of my kiddos all cuddled up in their jammies for my original post “Wintry Wednesday”….but staying warm! But it is on the camera and I can’t get it downloaded to my computer. Probably best as it was a cheesy post anyway and this one is so much better…hee!

Remember when one of the teams in high school couldn’t figure out what their team cheer would be so they just repeatedly yelled, "We ain’t got no cheer, hey!" And somehow that alleviated all the guilt? Well I am reverting back to my high school years (scary)……

“I ain’t got no photo, hey….I ain’t got no photo, hey….I ain’t got no photo, hey!”

Aren’t you glad my non-photo Wednesday didn’t keep me from blogging? (so sorry!)

10 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

you are good with the photo's. for me it's all about the right words. i am so jealous when i bop over to ginger's blog and see the most amazing pictures that sum up everything i was feeling (or wrote about) in one great picture, instead of 250 words. i'm sure my readers would appreciate a little break from the wordiness occassionally....

you don't need no picture hey! you don't need no picture hey! i'll still keep on reading hey! i'll still keep on reading hey!

Lori said...

Cute post! Without a camera you can't take a photo!

Just Mom said...

At least you blogged.

Anonymous said...

What high school did you go to anyway????

Clarification: Did Heidi just say that I should just post my pictures and forget all my words? There have been many in my life who have told me I talk too much, hehe. She said it in such a sweet way. At least thats the pot calling the kettle black :)

Lisa H said...

You are so funny!

michelle said...

Rethinking perhaps it wasn't highschool rather Teen Mania coupled by highschool behaviour.

Every summer it was a ritual to come up with a country cheer that would be chanted when Ron yelled "And who's going to Albania..etc" Always was very stressful for the leaders, competitive and someone always did the infamous, "We ain't got no cheer" bit.

If you don't know about TM and this ritual don't feel bad you haven't missed anything!

Anonymous said...

Okay Michelle, now I'm laughing big time! I remember when Alicia was there and they recruted her for a sideline cheerleader for the interns vs. staff football game. She cheered all through HS and she was all pumped up. They were even going to do a dance routine at halftime. Linds and I were there that weekend. Poor Lindsey got sick as a dog and we all ended up missing the whole thing and staying in the hotel, even Alicia. So much for, "We ain't got no cheer!" That TM, they just know how to do it up BIG!

Tamara B. said...

I feel the same way about having a picture for each blog. I'm not the best at writting. Like they say...a picture is worth a thousand words. Very true for me. Although, if you were to meet with me in person, you wouldn't be able to shut me up. :0)

Rita Loca said...

I tend to get carried away with the fotos too!

clever[art] said...

I have the same obsession - there must be a photo with every blog entry.