Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Year End Fun!

The Franzenfam and IA team headed to the Bush for our year-end debriefing time together! Lots of African fun was had...safaris, wildlife sightings, loads of laughter, walks in the bush, lazy swims, encounters with elephants while on horseback, breakfast with monkeys, etc!
See what we saw....

Breakfast with the monkeys
Endless African Bush

Safari on horseback

 One of the most exhilarating experiences of my life....we sighted an elephant while on horseback as I attempted to take its picture it turned and got in charge position flapping its ears & stamping its foot! I may have gotten a bit flustered only begin able to take the picture after it turned and walked away!

2 of my cuties

Blake holding a millipede...love Sky's face

My precious girl!



We had such a good time....I love that my kids are growing up with an appreciation for "the bush"!

1 comment:

Vern said...

That picture with Blake and Skyler is something else - real boy and real girl!