Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quitting While I'm Ahead

In recent musings with my 4 year old….

Me: “Tori, who is your favorite person in the whole world?"

Fully knowing her response…

Tori: “Daddy”

No shocker there

Realizing I had a pretty good shot at the #2 spot I continued...

“Who is your second favorite person?”

Tori: “God”

Hard to argue with that response. :)

So apparently my husband is some sort of deity in the eyes of my 4 yr. old. I’m sure the Lord had a good chuckle…I however decided to quit for fear that at the rate we were going I might not make the Top 10.

5 comments:

Lisa H said...

That is too cute! Sweet little Daddy's girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to make the top ten list around here, but I think I even come in under the cat.

Gayla said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

Sohailah said...

you are hilarious. And she is adorable!

Jen said...

I know both my kids adore their daddy!!! There is just something about a good dad. I also told all the girls in my class on Wednesday nights that we are going to be pen pals and they are so excited so tell your kids to get ready for a slough of letters!!!