Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Past Weeks in Pictures

I know it has been awhile since there was a substantial Franzenfam post. As most know my brother and his family were here for 2 weeks…granted it has been an entire week since they have gone so you’d think I have some posts up but I think I am still in recovery. Hee!

Here is the Franzen-Baumruk Fams



We actually got a couple decent group shots which is a feat in itself. 7 kids with ages ranging from 3-12...we had a busy but really fun time!

From patio Bonfires with African Smores



Bird Parks




To Viewing Africa's Big Five in the Bush




Water Fun




To Bartering at the Market


(with 7 kids that all have money burning a hole in their pockets--this took on a whole new meaning for me)



Ministry at a Creche



A Crusade




And a Cultural Learning Experience




These 7 ....




along with the 4 adults fell exhausted into bed every night



And had the happiest dreams of fun times with the Franzen-Baumruk Fam




to read more about creche and crusade ministry, click here


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great family time. Happy for you that you had time with those you love :)

Jen said...

How fun!!! I bet they are still in recovery too!!! Glad you all had a good time.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

the pictures even made me feel tired. what joy though!

Just Mom said...

What memories! Gotta love time with family,

justgottalaugh said...

Thanks for the post. I'm friends with Andy and Kelly. Loved the pics!!!! I bet you really miss them.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, looks like you had a wonderful time. What a beautiful family! Are you hooked up with Life Outreach building wells?